Teaching / Presenting
- Private Tuition for iGCSE, GCSE, A Level & BSc Psychology studies
- Co-facilitator - Cognitive Behaviour Therapy for addictive behaviours training for Welsh Young Peoples NHS and Local Authority staff (2013)
- Contributor - Psychiatric Intensive Care CPD module, Royal College of Psychiatrists (2013)
- Designed teaching programme for observation and engagement for nursing staff to support implementation of risk management documentation Trust wide. (2003)
- Co-authored module on Aggression for distance learning module for nurses at South Bank University (2003)
- Assisted in a Depression Awareness Campaign amongst local Redbridge General Practitioners (2001)
- Provided overview of Cognitive Behaviour Therapy for Delusions and Hallucinations and Existential Psychotherapy within continued professional development session to multidisciplinary colleagues from Pathways Psychiatric Intensive Care Unit as special interest area.